Saturday 12 March 2011

'Allo 'Allo


'Allo 'Allo
Item - Signed Book
Type - In Person

David Janson (19/10/2010)

Armed with my 'Allo 'Allo book, I knew it was one of the key things I wanted signed during the Hull New Theatre performance of Keeping Up Appearences. David Janson was hall of fame friendly and seemed happy I actually knew who he was.

Kim Hartman (21/10/2010)

Unfortuntaley on the 19th Kim Hartman left through a different entrance to the one I was waiting, but my brother was willing to bring me back two days and as look would have it, it took her not very long to come out the usual stage door entrance. She was very, very friendly and happy to sign my 'Allo 'Allo book, firstly on her Helga character page and on the first page near Janson. In person hall of fame all the way for her.

Hopefully this is the start of many more signatures in the book and it's 100% for 'Allo 'Allo friendliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment