Sunday 13 March 2011

Back Page Football

Back Page Football
Item - Signed Book
Type - In Person

Dean Windass (13/06/2010)

Dean Windass was signing autographs at the Princes Quay (one of the main shopping centres in my town).

I'll start by talking about this book. My Mam got me this as a present way back in 1995, which was around the peak of my biggest interest in football (it never went away really though). At one point I had a number of football books but this as the only one that mean't enough to me.

I am going to use this as an all purpose book for anybody who as ever play football profesionally.

Dean Windass is an Hull City legend thanks to two spells with the club and scoring the goal in the play off final that got Hull City into the top division for the first time in their history.

The signing started at 12.00 and managed to get my 12.07 bus so it was a quick turnaround.

No comments:

Post a Comment