Saturday 12 March 2011

Dinnerladies - Complete Collection

Dinnerladies - Complete Collection
Item - Signed DVD Cover
Type - In Person

Andrew Dunn and Sue Devaney (08/03/2011)

Ah Hull New Theatre, where would I be without you? okay they are not neccessarilly the biggest names but thanks to usually very short waits I've got meet an whole bunch of cool actors and actresses. It was time for my first venture there since October last year and it was to get two of the actors who where reprising there roles from the Dinnerladies TV series in the play. I got there literally as the audience where leaving and headed straight for the stage door, because the actors can literally leave straight away and within five minutes Sue Devaney and Andrew Dunn left through the entrance together, which both now as never happened to me so it was always a fear I'd miss one, but they both stopped together and happily signed the DVD cover (plus a Corrie book) and actually despite the cold had a quick chat with me. I love how the autographs came out on the DVD cover and both of these gets in my in person hall of fame for how nice they was.

No comments:

Post a Comment